penyokong. (sokonglah rusa!)

Friday, September 12, 2014

Pengorbanan

Jangan sembang pengorbanan dengan aku.

Because between me and you, I have walk in a pair of shoes of pengorbanan my whole life.

I cant deny rezeki Allah ada di mana-mana

But try to pounder this;
You travel 200km from home with RM100 in your pocket
You'll survive with a job that pays you monthly.
It does pay you in a great number, e.g RM5000
But in order to embrace that amount of money, you have to live with RM100 for the first month.
Here are the options of pengorbanan that you could do:

1. You could ask an advance from your provider, i.e your parents for your expenses on that month

2. You do a part-time job that pays you daily to ensure you could fill your stomach everyday.

The pengorbanan that you told me earlier is option number 1. Pengorbanan which is made by your parents.

Whereas, my definition of pengorbanan is option number 2. Me, myself and I alone have to bear the hardship. That is the real pengorbanan that we should be talking.

I rather stay low in my hometown, be helpful to my mother on daily basis, than being away from my family, acah-acah carik duit beribu riban but the truth is I am actually being a slave of money.

As for now, I wont look at the need of money is the main purpose of life. The true meaning of life is, to serve your family, your parents. And that is why I cant afford for being away from home anymore because I have an option not to do so. 

Until next year, dont ask me to look for a job far away from my hometown. Why next year? because at that moment, I am sure my parents pun dah bosan tengok muka aku yang jadi penganggur parasit kat rumah diorang. 

I'll stick to this attitude for now. I'll change later.

kbai,

No comments: